Building a better future
Our sustainability strategy takes a holistic approach across three core pillars.
We’ve set objectives and targets against each pillar to drive meaningful sustainable outcomes and systemic change across our business, residents, supply chain, investors, and in turn, wider society.
- Planet – we’ll become a regenerative business
- Circularity – we’ll design out waste from our communities
- Social – supporting the social and economic vitality of our local communities
Our holistic approach to sustainability:
Targets in Tunbridge Wells
- Air source heat pumps, rather than gas boilers
- Electric vehicle (EV) charging spaces
- Partnering with local businesses and placing them at the centre of our procurement strategies
- Championing quality employment and providing local learning and development opportunities for all of our communities